INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WEBSITE
Blog Norazizah is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Blog Norazizah's principal activities are:
PROVIDING VISITORS WITH ANONYMOUS ACCESS
If you do not consent to such collection, you can access this website without disclosing your personal data.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Blog Norazizah records data about the individuals and the traffic to this website.
Blog Norazizah may collect personal information as defined in GDPR (such as IP address and a unique id in a cookie) about visitors to your website for the purposes of statistics, analytics and personalization. In addition, Blog Norazizah works with numerous third parties for the collection and storage of data and the providing of analytics and advertising services.
Use of Personal Information
Your information helps us to provide you with a more pleasant, efficient experience on this website that may be customized to how you or others respond to content and ads on this or other websites.
To improve ad performance
Your information helps us to optimize the placement, size, timing and number of ads displayed to you. It enables us to make smart decision that help this website owner earn money but reduce the disruption of ads on your experience.
To improve content creation
Your information helps us learn what content you care about and enjoy and, the style of content you like and what you engage the most with. This helps us produce more content and features that you might like.
To improve website performance
Your information helps us measure various performance metrics about our site, such as site speed, so that we can improve the performance of this site.
PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT
We will process the data we collect about you to improve the operation of this and other websites. This information helps us make decisions about what content to show, how it should be formatted, the number, size and placement of advertisements and how content should be delivered to individuals. THis information is also used for analysis of performance and reporting.
CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
DATA ACCESS & DELETION
You have the right to view information that we have collected about you and to request deletion of any personal information we may have.
Below is a list of usage, technical and identify metrics that are commonly stored and processed when you use this website
- Your location information, including country, state, city, metro and postal code
- The webpage your were at before this website
- The type of browser you use and the version
- The brand and operating system of your device
- What time zone you're in and what time it is there
- What pages on this site you visit
- How you interact with this website, including time spent, how much you scroll and your mouse movements
- The size of your devices screen and the size of the browser on that screen
- What content you share on the page
- If you copy and paste content on this website
- What ad or link you clicked on to arrive at this website
- The type of internet connection you use and your ISP or service provider
- How long it takes for this website's content to get transfered to your browser, load in your browser and render
- The weather where you are currently located
- Your age and gender
- Your ip address
- A unique id so that we can recognize you
- What ads you click on
- Data Usage Purposes
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
21200 Kuala Terengganu